If you are searching for ideas on the side effect of consuming too much of salt especially on daily basis, i believed you are stumble upon the right site where you get health details of effect of diseases, cure and other health articles or related topics. As you read on with this post, we will be looking at salt and its effect in the body.
What Are the Effect of Excess Salt in the Body? I recent stumble upon a post about the health benefit of salt and also the dangers of excess salt in the body but i notice that the disadvantages of salt is more than the benefit so, i feel we need to share the ideas among ourselves on this site.
There are many hazards that comes with too much salt in the body and that is the more reason why you need to reduce excess salt in your food. Salt contains sodium ions and i believe when sodium ion is much in the body of adult then such person is at risk of serious ailments that may lead to greater health issues in the body.
Reasons You Need to reduce Salts in Foods : Some of the reasons to reduce or avoid excess salts in diet includes;
1. Sweating: One of the dangerous side effect of eating too much salt in food to the body is that causes sweating.Salts in contained in sweat and when you reduce the salt intake, you are also reducing the rate wt which you sweat too. But when you eat more salt, more salt are needed to be discharged out of the body as sweat which is unhealthy to the body.
2. Causes Heart Diseases: One of the effect of excess salt to the body is that it contains sodium ion and when you you eat this in excess, it disturbs the heart function and may lead to severe heart diseases like hypertension, cardiac arrest, high blood pressure and many more.
3. Causes Stroke: A family member of mine had stroke sometimes ago but before the attack he will always complain of lack of salt in his food as he always want to add more salt to his food but when the effect of this salt came, he had stroke and couldn’t move his left arm and leg but he survived it and now that my uncle no longer eat more salt but only a little. This is why i said too much salt is bad and may cause stroke.
4. Blood Pressure: Just as i explain earlier that an Uncle of mine love salt and always want to add more salt to his diet, he had stroke and not only that, his blood pressure increases and was diagnose for high blood pressure which is an the genesis of other heart diseases. This is why you need to avoid eating too much salt just to avoid contacting the diseases.
5. Kidney: You also need to know that the kidney also helps in removing excess materials in the body such as mineral salt but when taking in excess, it becomes unbearable for the kidney to excrete and it may result in something more harmful like the kidney failure.
These are the side effects of excess salt and why you need to reduce it. I notice many people till eat more salt, they still add more salt to their food but they don’t know what they are playing with because excess salt in the body i harmful but a little is okay especially for older people. Thanks for reading.