Are you worried about your skin which seems older than you are? Don’t worry, here are some tips that may help you in achieving younger and healthy skin in a short span of time.
1. Defend from Sunlight
Defend yourself from sunlight as these ultraviolet rays may damage your skin. To avoid tanning, never dare to go out without appropriate sunscreens
- Always cover your face with a scarf and wear full-sleeved clothes to avoid sunburns.
- Apply sunscreen lotion whose SPF factor is greater than 15 and apply it 30minutes before you go out.
- Prefer body wash or face gently with water rather than soap bars as they may damage your skin by making it dry.
2. Have a Good Sleep:
Sleeping plays a vital role in keeping your skin healthy. Stress is the main cause of sleeplessness, which makes your skin look dull and weary that may promote impatience, nervousness, and sadness.
- Make a habit of doing any one of the physical exercises such as yoga or swimming to avoid stress and to get better sleep.
- Eat healthy food before going to bed, this helps in better blood circulation.
3. Eat good food:
Healthy food leads to healthy skin. If you want your skin to look fresh and healthier then take good food
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid junk and sugary foods, try to increase fiber intake.
- Prefer to eat food like egg, fish, oranges, cucumber, tomatoes to increase the protein content in the body.
4. Get rid of smoking and alcohol:
Smoking lessens the resistance nature of the skin, decreasing the blood circulation, and weakening the collagen. Protein is the main food that gives strength to the skin. Whereas, Consumption of alcohol leads to dehydration
- Drink an adequate amount of fruit drinks and water instead of alcohol.
5. Yoga and other Deep breathing exercises:
Practicing yoga and other breathing exercises reduce stress and give a shining skin.
Apply ready-made face creams:
Apply creams like anti-aging creams, moisturizers, sunscreen lotion, night cream, etc without fail, as they clean the face to overcome wrinkles and give natural glowing skin.
Apply body lotion before you swim to protect your skin from allergies and wrinkles.
All the above-mentioned tips may take a little time to show better results. If you wish to have immediate results, then go for cosmetic surgery, Botox, laser treatment, Microdermabrasion, etc. which gives you young and healthy skin in a short span of time.