Navigating the complex world of immigration to Canada can be a daunting task. With federal Express Entry programs and Provincial immigrant nomination programs managed by Canada’s provincial and territorial governments, it is crucial to seek the guidance of a skilled immigration lawyer or consultant.
In this article, we will address the essential topics related to Canada TRP lawyer cost, Canadian immigration lawyers fees, and Canadian immigration lawyer cost. We will also provide tips on finding a reputable lawyer and avoiding immigration scams and frauds.
The Canadian immigration system is intricate and ever-changing. A single mistake could lead to costly consequences, such as delayed processes or rejected applications. By employing a certified immigration lawyer or government-authorized agent, you can steer clear of immigration scams and frauds, ensuring a smoother immigration process.
If you suspect you may be a victim of immigration scam or fraud, report to:
- Your local police
- The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
It is essential to verify the credentials of an immigration lawyer or consultant before hiring them. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has published tools and guidelines to help you authenticate if someone is a certified immigration lawyer or consultant. We recommend checking the following resources:
- Check if your representative is authorized
- Protect Yourself From Fraud
- Find Certified Canadian Immigration Lawyers and Agents
To find a suitable Canada immigration lawyer, you can use advertisements on various websites, search via Google, Yahoo, and other search engines, or use the Canadian Bar Association’s Find-a-Lawyer tool.
Please note that RelateGist.com is a digital media platform for Canada immigration news, updates, and information. We do not provide visa services, ask for or accept money, and no individual or company is authorized to act or collect information or money on our behalf.
Lawyers/Canada Immigration Fees
Below is a comprehensive list of fees for various immigration services, sourced from InvestorVisa.ca. These fees represent the general price range you can expect from other Canadian immigration lawyers and consultants.
Replacement of Immigration Document: $1,500
- Express Entry Profile First stage: $2,800
- Second stage after an ITA is received: $3,000
- PNP through Express Entry: $3,000
VISITOR VISAS & BUSINESS VISITOR VISAS
- Invitation Letter: $1,500
- TRV Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa): $2,500
- TRP Temporary Resident Permit (Inadmissibility): $4,000
- TRP (Inadmissibility) Consulate + POE Submission: $2,000
- Travel Document Application: $2,000
- Restoration of Status: $2,000
- Super Visa (Parents and Grandparents): $2,500
- Study Permit: $2,500
- Study Permit for Undocumented Resident in USA: $5,500
- Open Work Permit – Spouse: $2,500
- Open Work Permit – Post-Grad Employment: $2,500
As you can see, the costs associated with hiring a Canadian immigration lawyer or consultant vary depending on the service required. By seeking the assistance of a certified professional, you can optimize your chances of successfully immigrating to Canada.