If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity as a carpenter helper or skilled laborer in Canada, look no further! We are seeking individuals who are passionate about the construction industry and eager to join our team. With visa sponsorship available, this is a fantastic chance for you to start your career in Canada.
As a carpenter helper or skilled laborer, you will work closely with our experienced team on various projects. Your duties may include assisting with carpentry work, laying foundations, and performing various other tasks to support our construction projects. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in the industry and work with a team of skilled professionals committed to delivering quality work.
Working as a carpenter helper or skilled laborer in Canada can be a rewarding experience, providing you with a stable income and opportunities for personal and professional growth. With visa sponsorship available, you can start your career in Canada and explore all this great country has to offer.
We are looking for individuals who are reliable, hardworking, and eager to learn. Previous experience in construction or carpentry is preferred, but not necessary as we provide training to all our new employees. We value diversity and inclusivity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
If you’re ready to take your career in construction to the next level, don’t hesitate to apply for this fantastic opportunity. Join our team as a carpenter helper or skilled laborer in Canada today!
We seek experienced Carpenter Helpers / Skilled Labourers for an LNG construction project. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating by quality, safety, and efficiency standards. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team, which prides itself on safety.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Kitimat!
- Perform tasks on the labor crew to support everyday operations
- Provide general clean-up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the work area
- Conduct groundwork, loading, and unloading materials
- Act as a spotter for equipment operators
- Assisting Carpenters and Concrete Finishers
- Work collaboratively with all team members
- Ensures that work is completed within deadlines
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervision
- Must be flexible with duties to support project requirements
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of civil construction experience
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed and stand for extended periods
- Previous experience assisting Carpenters and Concrete Finisher is an asset
- Must complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Successful candidates will require CSTS 2020, CSO or BSO, and WHMIS 2015
- Experienced applicants that reside in Kitimat, BC, or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 10-hour workdays
- Camp-based accommodation is provided for non-local candidates
- Travel allowance/flights provided from approved locations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries, including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects, and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor, diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other identifying characteristic, are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team comprises individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to building on our empowerment, inclusion, and belonging culture.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada