Are you interested in finding a job as a factory worker in Canada but worried about the visa process? Look no further! We are currently seeking dedicated and hardworking individuals to join our team as factory workers in Canada. What’s even better is that we are offering free visa sponsorship for successful candidates.
As a factory worker, you will be responsible for performing various tasks in a fast-paced environment. These tasks may include but are not limited to assembly line work, packaging, and machine operation. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals committed to delivering quality products and meeting production goals.
Working as a factory worker in Canada can be a rewarding experience, providing you with a stable income and opportunities for personal and professional growth. With free visa sponsorship, you can start your career in Canada and explore all this great country offers.
We are looking for individuals who are reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment. No prior experience is necessary, as we provide training to all our new employees. We believe everyone deserves a chance to succeed and are committed to supporting our employees in achieving their goals.
So, if you want a factory worker job in Canada with free visa sponsorship in 2023, don’t hesitate to apply! Join our team and start your journey towards a successful career in Canada today.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than three years
- Transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant manually or using powered equipment.
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers
- Perform other laboring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye coordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Up to23kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week